Terms of Reference for Supply of Outdoor Scrolling P10 LED Display Boards

Koshi Victim's Society

KOSHI VICTIM'S SOCIETY (KVS), is a non-political and non-profitable organization established in 2003 in Saptari District of Nepal. Since then, KVS is seriously engaged in humanitarian assistance, community development, conservation of natural resources, and environmental protection mainly in the humanitarian and long-term development projects. In partnership with LWR, KVS Nepal is implementing SAKSHAM in Saptkoshi, Kanchanrup, Hanumannagar Kankaliny Municipality and Tilathikoiladi…

Terms of Reference for Supply of Outdoor Scrolling P10 LED Display Boards

1. BACKGROUND

Koshi Victim’s Society (KVS) and Nepal Red Cross Society (NRCS) Siraha through SAKSHAM project are supporting the vulnerable communities in Siraha and Saptari for strengthening their resilience to disasters. The project is closely working with the communities, local governments, and stakeholders for strengthening disaster preparedness, response and recovery capacities. 

As a part of the project, KVS and NRCS Siraha intends to install 14 scrolling LED Display boards to disseminate weather forecasts, advisories, alerts and other emergency messages. Interested companies/firms/suppliers are requested to submit the detailed specification of the proposed outdoor scrolling LED display boards with complete technical specifications, dimensions, documents of quality and certification and price including transportation and installation at 8 different places in Saptari and 6 different places in Siraha.

2. REQUIREMENTS

  • The outdoor LED scrolling board should be of average dimensions 3 ft x 5 ft. Slight deviation based on the module size and arrangements is acceptable. 
  • The LED scrolling board should be waterproof, dust proof, perform at wide temperature variations outdoor and visible in day light. 
  • There should be multiple inputs to the LED board; from computer, USB flash drive and remotely content management system through GPRS mobile device. 
  • The LED display should be able to display real time temperature, time and texts both in English and Nepali scripts. 

3. Technical Specifications

  • The display board should be of high quality, have quality certifications and warranty of at least 1 year. The minimum quality specifications are mentioned in the excel sheet. Interested vendors are requested to propose higher quality at competitive price.

OTHERS:

  • The interested vendors should be able to deliver and place the display boards at the required locations within one month of the order placement. 
  • Priority shall be given to the vendors who are directly associated with imports, production/fabrication, sales and services of outdoor LED scrolling display boards and have experiences of at least 3 years. 
  • The successful vendor should provide brief orientation to the concerned persons in Siraha and Saptari about the operation and maintenance of the display boards. 
  • The validity of the quotations should be for at least 90 days from the last date of quotation submission.

Payment Procedures:

The successful bidder will be provided 40% of the total cost as advance and the remaining 60% will be provided after successful completion of the assigned as per the requirements. 

All the applicable taxes will be deducted as source or as per the policy of the Government of Nepal. 

For more details, please go through the link below:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=14CLbMI-E-y6envaZiGzudk0w1Y20IMfz

For a financial proposal for LED Display Board, please go through the link below:

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1beqFv3r7tRQTcBwvw7tn0MqPzYxjZZ-7

Interested individuals or firms are requested to submit a proposal to KVS by 8th Jun 2022 via email to vacancykvs@gmail.com or sealed enveloped to KVS with the following documents

  • Company registration certificate
  • Tax clearance certificate
  • Detailed technical specification of the display board and accessories, experiences and expertise of the vendor and successfully completion projects or client. 
  • Detailed financial proposal clearly stating all the applicable costs for supply and installation of the outdoor P10 LED display boards.