Terms of Reference for Feasibility Study for the Project Proposal
Terms of Reference
Feasibility Study for the project proposal
Project title: Empowered Citizens are Promoting Food and Nutrition Governance
For more details, please follow the link below;
Submission of proposals
The interested and qualified consultant/ consulting firm must apply by 17:00 hours (COB) dated 23 October 2022 via email address given below (subject of the email “Feasibility Study Rautahat”) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposal should include the following documents:
- Letter of expression of interest (EoI) signed by the main applicant
- Detailed technical proposal including methodology (methods of data collection, analysis, samples of experience/studies of similar nature, etc.), composition of the feasibility study team and their roles (this should include detailed information about capacity of the team/person to carry out the objectives of the consultancy, clear description of role and responsibilities within the team, expected time dedicated to the assignment).
- Implementation Plan following the attached format (Annex 1)
- Detailed financial proposal that must include an estimate of all staff costs (calculated for fees based on number of consultancy days) as well as direct costs related to the consultancy including travel, hotel, etc. (Annex 2).
- Firm profile detailing the past assignments (at least two feasibility report as a sample copy)
- Detailed curriculum vitae of the consultant and of all team members, if any, highlighting their areas of work and experience
- Company registration certificate
- Latest tax clearance certificate
- VAT registration certificate (for both firms and individual consultants).
- Signed supplier declaration form
Please go through the link below to download the Supplier Declaration form: