RFP for Economic Recovery of Women and Migrant Returnees
World Vision is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese Consultant Service Provides to fill out the following position:
1. Consultancy Service: Project Baseline – Economic Recovery of Women and Migrant Returnees
The prime purpose of this baseline study is to assess and measure the status of the major components and contexts in relation to the project outcomes and indicators. The specific objectives of the study are as follows:-
- To establish the baseline values of indicators, especially of project goal and outcomes of project;
- To support on finalization of the project designs by setting/adjusting targets based on baseline findings;
- To inform the stakeholders and partners about the situation of the communities so that they can plan to improve the situation with optimum utilization of internal and external resources.
- Gather and analyse the information about challenges, opportunities and possible areas to collaborate with other regular projects and peer organizations in project location
- Suggest the major learnings and recommendations for further actions
Interested bidders are requested to request the bidding document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 September 2021. The final day for submission of duly filled proposals is set to 24 September 2021
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Technical proposals and financial proposal separately’ on or before 24 September 2021 12:00 noon to the email, address mentioned below:
For bid submission: email@example.com
For Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International NepalSave to favoriteRefer to a friendSave to favorite