RFP for COVID-19 Recovery and Livelihood
Request for Proposal (RFP) for COVID-19 Recovery and Livelihood (COREL)
Date of Publication: 09 February 2022
The Centre for International Studies and Cooperation (CECI) is an international development organization working in Nepal since 1989 in the areas of economic development, agriculture and food security, gender and social Inclusion, good governance, and humanitarian assistance.
In response to the adverse effect of COVID-19 on people’s livelihood, particularly women and marginalized groups’ resulting in socio-economic crisis and mental stress, CECI is implementing a one-year recovery and livelihood support project in Sarlahi district of Nepal. The project will work to improve the resilience capacity of most vulnerable people especially Women and Marginalized Groups (WMGs) by improving and revitalizing their livelihood possibilities and promoting social security safety nets as well as building capacities on participation and engagement to access public resources.
CECI invites interested Non-Governmental Organizations based in Sarlahi District to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the implementation of a one-year COVID-19 Recovery and Livelihood (COREL) project in the district.
Interested non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with demonstrated experience working with WMGs for their socio-economic recovery and livelihood promotion during and after natural disaster and pandemic are invited to submit a financial and technical proposal to email firstname.lastname@example.org 5 pm of 20th February 2022.
The RFP received after the deadline will not be considered.
- A minimum of five years of work experience,
- Registered under the act of Nepal Government,
- Affiliated with the Social Welfare Council (SWC) and renewed annually,
- Registered in PAN or VAT,
- Annually audited and following financial due diligence as per the Nepal Government requirements,
- Established and well-equipped office,
- Availability of experienced human resource to execute the assigned responsibilities,
- Proven knowledge and experience working in disaster and pandemic situation and livelihood promotion programs,
- Familiar with the targeted geographic area as well as community,
- Having network at grassroot level,
- Proven ability to coordinate with local governments.
Required documents to submit:
- Separate signed cover letter expressing interest
- Organizational profile
- Curriculum vitae of Project Coordinator
- Necessary documents as mentioned in Eligibility Criteria List
- Technical proposal with copies of sample work (Separate PDF file without mentioning budget)
- Financial proposal (Separate PDF file)
Note: The proposal format will be provided to interested NGOs through email upon request.
Email address: email@example.com