RFP for Consultancy Services
Request for proposal (RFP) for Consultancy Services
Job posted on 8th September 2021
NEEDS Nepal established in 1999, is a non-for-profit, Non-Government Organization, registered with the Government of Nepal. NEEDS has been implementing Strengthening Community Preparedness, Rapid Response and Recovery Project (SCOP-R3) from 1st December 2020 for 3 years with the support from Oxfam in Nepal. The project focus on disaster risk reduction and resilience. The project aims at building capacity of communities and protecting personal and community assets for better community preparedness, response and recovery in Kanchanpur and Dadeldhura districts.
NEEDS Nepal is looking for eligible service provider for the consultancy:
Consultancy: Develop “Guideline for Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA)” and “Facilitate Training to Local Governments on CVA”
The ideal consultant firm for this consultancy service will have to meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree in Environment science, disaster risk reduction, humanitarian studies.
- Must have advanced level training such as CaLP, market Assessment and EMMA.
- Must have worked with or recommended by Cash Coordination Group (CCG) of Nepal.
- At least 10 years of experiences on working in DRR and Humanitarian program in Nepalese context.
- Experiences of CVA guideline development (means of verification may be requested)
- Experiences in training facilitation.
- Good writing skills in Nepali and English languages.
- Preference will be given to those, having knowledge of project areas.
Safeguarding & Safe workplace
NEEDS Nepal has a zero-tolerance approach to any abuse to, sexual harassment of or exploitation of, a vulnerable adult or child by any of our staff, volunteers, consultants and suppliers. All individuals and institution must have committed to respect the core principles regarding prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse laid out by the organization safeguarding policy & code of conduct that are associated with the organization.
Interested individual/consultants can submit proposal (technical and financial) along with CVs of all team members, Cover letter expressing interest, Organizational Profile, Copy of VAT registration, Company registration certificate, Tax clearance letter) at office of NEEDS Nepal Bheemdattmunicipality-18 Kanchanpur Bhashi with sealed proposal by 15 Sep 2021,5.00 pm
Note: Interested individual may ask for ToR at email@example.com or can be obtained from the link