Request for Proposal – Web Developer
Ansu Invest, a website providing valuation and analysis of securities listed in Nepal Stock, is looking for a software company to add new features and complete the existing website, which is under development
Qualification and Experience:
- The Software Company should have a valid company registration/VAT certificate/Tax Clearance certificate to perform the consultancy service in Nepal’s web & mobile application development service.
- The Company should have a proven track record of delivering consultant services in software development with at least three years of experience and a minimum of five web application projects.
- The Company should have Proven Experience in Web and Mobile programming languages, i.e., Laravel framework, Laravel Blade React Native (or flutter).
- The Company should have proven experience in Creating and managing complex SQL Database
- The Company should have proven experience in web application development & mobile application development both in Android &iOS.
- Proven experience in making web applications & mobile applications with expertise in managing VPS, UI/UX & application security.
The Company will be selected on a merit-based and cost-effectiveness evaluation of offers for service provision and will follow the fair and transparent procurement procedure. The breakdown of the application is as follows:
- Improve overall User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) across all platforms to Incorporate latest website design trends & guidelines
- Improve the overall Information Architecture (IA) or organization of information based on the frequency of access
- Overall UI elements should be consistent across all platforms
- Users may Subscribe to receive Email & Push notifications on the updates of selected topics of their choice
- Input and output Automation of stock prices and other stock trading data via master excel sheet.
- Individual Portfolio Tracker along with required calculations and analysis of portfolio return and other metrics.
- Time-series and cross-sectional comparison of different companies
- Streamline the existing subscription model with email verification on registration. The admin should be able to view subscribers’ activities (time spent, pages visited, etc.) and also sort subscribers based on their subscription period and other metrics. The admin should be able to extract these subscribers’ data in excel.
- Automation of input, calculation, and extraction of all stock price-related data(alongwith historical price and trading data) of companies via master excel sheet.
- Advancement of current input platform for paragraph-based writings.
- Input proposed dividend table, AGM/SGM table, ownership, IPO/rights share by an excel sheet.
- Information related to admin activities in the backend should be available to super admin.
- Integration of stock screener
- Data visualization via infographics. (bar graph, pie chart, and line chart)
- System to create and modify headings (quote, financials, operating performance, valuation, etc.) for different sectors and segments.
- Integration of video player for the exclusive view to the subscribers.
- Integration of Broker Analysis tool
- Integration of Technical Analysis tool
Deadline for Submission of Expressions of Interest: 23rd November 2021 before 5 PM.
Please send us your proposal at email@example.com