Request for Proposal – Evaluation & Research
World Vision is a child-focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese Consultant Service Provides to undertake the following assignment:
1. Consultancy Service: Evaluation & Research Consultant
World Vision International Nepal (WVI Nepal) is a part of the World Vision International global partnership operating in more than 100 countries. WVI started its long-term development programme in Nepal since 2001 to contribute for well-being of children. At present, WVI Nepal has long-term development programmes in 16 districts. Currently, there are about 15 baseline/end line, two area programme assessment and three in house researches planned for FY 2022. Among which eight evaluations has been completed during semi-annual period and all the ongoing and remaining studies should be completed within September 2022. In this regard, World Vision International Nepal (WVIN), Kusunti, Lalitpur – 13, invites interested consulting firms or individuals to submit proposals for a consulting assignment.
Following are planned scope of work from the incumbent consultant:
- Support on assessment and design for exploring the reality related to the project priorities for new programme area.
- Conduct literature review to document evidences that are related to the issues of immediate need and priorities of the organization.
- Develop preparatory documents like tools and protocols for assessment, evaluation and research projects and support team in data collection, analysis and drafting report.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data for synthesizing the result of different studies
- Support in developing communication briefs (evaluation briefs, research briefs) that will be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other evaluation and research related works in close coordination with the technical supervisor.
Interested bidders are requested to request the bidding document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 June 2022. The final day for submission of duly filled proposals is set to 13 June 2022.
Interested firms fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Technical proposals and financial proposal separately’ on or before 13 June 2022 to the email address mentioned below:
For Bid submissions: email@example.com
For Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage service providers of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only eligible service providers will be contacted for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify proposals in its sole discretion.
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International Nepal