Request for Proposal
Association for Social Transformation and Humanitarian Assistance – ASTHA Nepal is a non-governmental organization; established in 1996 with the aim to contribute for the socio-economic transformation of the country for up liftmen of living standard of rural people by enhancing their awareness on socio-economic, cultural and environmental issues through various development programs related to awareness raising, entrepreneurship development, community infrastructure development, environment protection, skill development and sustainable development of natural systems.
ASTHA Nepal is implementing its CP and CESP Project with the partnership of World Vision International Nepal in Achham district. ASTHA Nepal Achham, is planning to procure below mentioned service; so invites proposal from interested registered consultant firm/individual for the same. The detail service, terms and conditions are as below:
|S.N||Items/Specification||No of Event|
|I||Child Right Committee Operation Guideline, Child Protection Policy, Ending child marriage strategy and child labor free strategy and policy development of R/Municipalities in Achham||I|
Terms and conditions for ‘supply and delivery’:
- RFP should be submitted by 5 PM, 25 th July 2022 (7 days of the notice publication). RFP received after the specified date and time of the invitation, will not be considered.
- Quoted rate should be mentioned with VAT/PAN and other necessary Taxes if applicable in remarks and financial proposal should be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Consultants should send the PAN/VAT registration document, Tax clearance document, Suppliers renewal document and experience document if any.
- Expected service delivery date will start 5 days of Agreement signed.
- Payment will be made as per mentioned in detail ToR, if you have any objection or expectation please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contract will be awarded as per ASTHA Nepal’s bid evaluation criteria which is cleared defined in RFP.
- ASTHA Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all quotation. The successful bidder or bidders will be notified at the earliest date possible.
- Payment will be made check payment and TDS will be deducted at your source as per Government rules.
- Supplier should use the prescribed template of the quotation and can request to email@example.com and can be download form the below link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_ShjxFods94NWnr-tOBPDyfml_hyRzm/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106627963461716053670&rtpof=true&sd=true
Offers should be sent the following address.
ASTHA Nepal Central office mangalsen achham
Phone: 097- 620320
Planning and Coordination Office
Hunamanstaha Anamnagar Kathamandu
World Vision International Nepal
West Field Office