Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultant
DYC Parsa has been implementing FCDO funded “Empowering a New Generation of Adolescent Girls with Education” (ENGAGE) project in partnership with Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO) in Jagarnathpur Rural Municipality, Dhobini Rural Municipality of Parsa. Handicap International Nepal (HI) is providing technical support in disability component of this project.ENGAGE project has 237 numbers of project beneficiaries interested in livelihood sectors. To conduct linkage development workshop to the project beneficiaries. ENGAGE has planned to hire consultants to conduct linkage and development workshop (Jagarnthpur and Dhobini) of Parsa district and this workshop aims to linkage the identified potential MFIs that could accommodate the project beneficiaries (primary actors) in the existing services and products and services which could accommodate the needs of the project beneficiaries. It is expected that engagement of MFIs will support in ensuring sustainability of livelihood options chosen by the primary actors.
DYC Parsa is looking for an experienced consultant. Interested, qualified and experienced firm or individual are requested to submit application along with the following documents through e-mail to the address within the timeline mentioned below:
Interested Consultancy firms/institution and individual consultant are required to submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- Technical proposal which includes objectives and method with detailed timeline.
- CVs of professional personnel proposed for the project
- Financial proposal indicating consultancy fee and a breakdown of expenses.
- The technical and financial proposals must be submitted to given email address.
- Copy of company registration certificate (not required for independent persons/freelancers)
- Copy of PAN/VAT registration certificate
- 2-3 sample of previous work clips in line with the technical requirements of the project.
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please follow the link below.
Deadline for Submission of Expressions of Interest: 14 August 2022 before 5 PM. Submit to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org