Invitation for Bids
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Invitation for Bids ID: E4H-II/2021-OCT
First Date of Notice Publication: 7/Oct/2021
- Sundar Nepal Sanstha invites bids from eligible bidders for the Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning (T&C), Repair & Maintenance (R&M) Training, and After-Sales Service of solar power system (1.2 kWp system in each 3 (three) different health centers and 2 kWp in 1 (one) health center) to electrify each 4 (four) Community Health Centers (CHCs) in Surkhet and independent Solar Powered Vaccine Refrigerator (minimum 100 liters) to each health centers. Bidding is open to all eligible Bidders as per ITB 2 of Bidding Documents.
- Interested Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Sundar Nepal Sanstha or can request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bidding documents will be available from 7/Oct/2021 till office hours up to 15 Nov 2021.
- Bids must be submitted to the above office on or before 12.00 Noon on 16 Nov 2021. Bids received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
- Bids must be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security (in the form of Bank Guarantee). Bid security amount amounting as stated in table below, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the bid validity period (i.e., bid security validity up to 90 days from the date of bid opening).
- Received sealed Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 hrs on 19 Nov 2021 at the office of Sundar Nepal Sanstha. But nothing shall bar the opening of Bid by the reason only that any bidder or its agent is not present. Bidder’s representative should come with authorization duly signed by the authority of firm at the time of bid opening.
- If the last date of purchasing, submission, and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered as the last day. In such case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
- Sundar Nepal Sanstha shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or submission of Bids. The bidders can visit the sites, if they wish, to assess the site conditions before submitting their bid.
- Sundar Nepal Sanstha reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning reason, whatsoever.
- Only those companies who are prequalified from AEPC to supply and install ISPS (Institutional Solar Power System) are eligible to participate in bidding.
Details of Work:
|S.N||IFB ID||Name of Project||Descriptions||Bid security (NPR)||Bid Document Cost (NPR)|
|1||E4H/2021-OCT||Energy for Health-II (E4H-II)||Design, Supply, Installation, T&C, R & M Training, and After-Sales Service of 1.2 kWp solar system in each 3 (three) CHCs2.0kWp solar system in 1 (one) CHCSolar Powered Vaccination Refrigerator (Minimum 100 litres capacity) in each 4 (four) CHCs.||2% of Bid Amount||N/A|
Sundar Nepal Sanstha
Birendranagar-8, Surkhet, Nepal
Phone: 083520926, 083-523530