Expression of Interest – Videographer
Input/contract duration: 01 June 2021 till 15 August 2021
Location: MM Office, Sanepa with frequent visits to the field as required
Reporting to: Communication specialist
Mott MacDonald is managing the FCDO-funded programme: ‘Purnima: UK Support to Post-Earthquake Recovery in Nepal’ in four Districts (Gorkha, Dhading, Nuwakot, and Rasuwa). This programme aims to achieve long-term positive change in the lives of people in earthquake-affected regions of Nepal.
The implementation phase of the programme has commenced in July 2018 for a 4.5-year covering 41 rural and urban municipalities. It comprises different Output Areas as follows:
- Support and capacity building to Government at central, district and local level in reconstruction planning.
- Reconstruction of rural infrastructure, including rural water supply schemes, foot trails, footbridges and schools.
- Mobilizing and managing a Challenge Fund to leave no-one behind in the reconstruction and economic recovery effort by working together with local governments, private sectors and vulnerable groups and communities.
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Purnima is looking to engage an experienced film company to develop a series of films showcasing Purnima’s outcomes and results, including testimonies from beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Seven films will be produced in total – one 15-minute film showcasing Purnima’s impact and six,3-minute films, each focusing on a specific area of work e.g. governance, private sector development or water, sanitation and hygiene etc. All films will require subtitles either in English or Nepali language.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Proven skills in videography and editing.
- Demonstrated experience of conception, production and editing of films covering development issues and social subjects.
- Knowledge on ethical standards in reporting on issues related to children and vulnerable community people.
- A minimum of five years of experience in producing professional videos in the context of Nepal.
- Experience of producing professional videos for international development organizations/ documentaries showcasing post-earthquake impacts will be an advantage.
Detail ToR can be downloaded https://download-TOR-videographer-pdf
Interested candidates are required to submit an Expression of Interest including the documents detailed in the ‘Technical and financial proposal’ section via email email@example.com with subject line as “Application for Videography Services”. The technical and financial proposals must be received via email by COB of 16 May 2021.
E-mails received after the stipulated date will not be entertained.Save to favoriteRefer to a friendSave to favorite