Expression of Interest (EOI)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EOI NUMBER: 04/2021
Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) /Disable People Organisation (DPO) partner selection in Siraha District of Nepal
Expression of Interest (EOI) for DPO and or NGO partner selection in Siraha District.
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfill their full potential. CBM has been working in Nepal since 1982. Our work in Nepal spans across 36 districts and based on a programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. Based on its core values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and consequence of disability, and works in partnership with local and national civil society organizations to create an inclusive society for all.
The Expression of Interest is to collaborate in implementing its possible project implementation in the mentioned provinces focusing on Community based inclusive development(CBID) approach; meaningful participation of person with disabilities in economic empowerment, inclusive educational facilities, women from the vulnerable communities in attaining resilient livelihood through enterprises and entrepreneurship.
Interested organizations having any of the following expertise and based in the mentioned geography are requested to submit their EOI on;
- Disability Inclusive Community Development
- Eye Health/care, Ear Health/care
- Community Mental health
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Humanitarian Action
- Education /Inclusive Education
Minimum Criteria of the applicant DPOs/NGOs:
- Provincial level/District level NGO with a strong working experience at Municipalities and district level project implementation in Siraha District (Preference will be given to locally registered organizations).
- Experienced in working for socio-economic empowerment of rural community.
- Proven expertise and experience working in disability inclusion and rights of persons with disabilities.
- Have experience working in inclusive development.
- Strong capacity and experience in conducting all level advocacy.
- Working experience with more than two funding partners / INGOs on community development or above-mentioned specialized theme.
- Existence of functional governing/executive board and management.
- Affiliated to Social Welfare Council.
- Up to date periodic renewal and tax clearance certificate obtained.
Documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled Expression of Interest as per the format provided;
- Proposal (max 6 page) in one of the themes mentioned above as per the organizations’ expertise;
- Copies of updated Legal documents (Legislations, NGO registration, SWC affiliation, PAN certificate, organization renewal and Tax clearance certificate);
- A detailed profile of the NGO that includes type of programmes implemented, target groups supported, existing policies and cross cutting issues;
- Last three year’s annual audit reports including Fiscal year 2076/77;
- Two references from current or previous donors/partners.
Note: Please submit the latest documents wherever applicable.
The completed EOI including organizational documents mentioned above should be submitted online to the following email address email@example.com by November 07 2021.
Only short-listed NGOs and Disabled People Organizations (DPOs) will be notified for the further detail organizational assessment process. CBM reserves the right to accept or reject any or all application without giving any reason whatsoever. Attempt for influence by any means during the selection process will lead for disqualification. The organization that has previously applied for our EOI call in March 2021 need not apply again.