Expression of Interest (EOI ) for Vendor Listing
The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed, and consumed worldwide. USP’s drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
USP Nepal invites qualified vendors/suppliers to provide various goods and services for FY 22-23 (till June 2023). Vendors/service providers interested to be listed in the vendor roster are requested to submit their Expression of Interest.
- Vehicle Rental Service- Provide vehicle rental service in all provinces of Nepal
- Hotel Services for Non/Residential programs (all 7 provinces)
- Office equipment & IT hardware- Laptop, printer, LCD projector, UPS, photocopy machine, other IT equipment.
- Stationery- Office stationery supplies
- Grocery supplies- cleaning supplies, pantry/kitchen supplies and other grocery items
- Furniture and furnishing fixtures- Supply of various furniture items
- Maintenance services- Air conditioners, electricity, battery, online UPS, plumbing, sewage, carpentry, and generator
- Printing, designing- Printing, publishing, and designing works
- Consultancy (Interpreters, IT service, Translation, Videography)
- Advertisement- Advertising services/ FM/TV broadcasting
- Transportation/ courier – Transportation of goods
- Laboratory chemicals and equipment:
- Pharmaceutical industry – equipment
- Guard, cleaner, Janitor, gardener services
- Internet Service
Interested firms/suppliers/company with at least 3 years of experience working with I/NGOs in providing services as listed above are requested to submit their EoI with following supporting documents no later than 31 August 2022(5,00PM)
- Interest letter
- Company profile
- Company registration
- VAT/PAN registration
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2077/78.
Hard Copy Submission:
Address- To, Procurement Unit, USP, house no: 405 ,Prashuti Griha Marga, Babarmahal Kathmandu Nepal.
Soft Copy Submission: Submit scanned copy to: email@example.com . Please clearly mention EoI for vendor listing FY 22-23 and the category you are interested on the envelop or in subject line of email.
USP Nepal reserves the right to accept or reject any applications in whole or in part and alter the provisions of this EOI as deemed necessary without assigning reasons whatsoever