Expression of interest (EOI) for final evaluation of the project
Call for Expression of interest (EOI) for final evaluation of the project
International Alert invites expression of interest (EOI) from interested and qualified individual expert to carry out the Final Evaluation of one of its projects. The expert should have following qualifications and experiences:
- Master’s Degree in Law or Human Rights or equivalent in the relevant field. Preference will be given for the specialization in conflict analysis, peacebuilding, transitional justice, gender and peace or rule of law.
- At least seven years of relevant professional experience in research, monitoring and evaluation and/or in international development cooperation at operational, policy and management level.
- Proven experience of conducting monitoring and evaluation and research on any relevant areas such as socio-economic, justice, human rights, gender, peacebuilding, transitional justice and inclusion issues.
- Proven experience in drafting, editing the research reports, manuals, briefing papers and analytical papers on the issue of transitional justice or any other relevant issues.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of assignment. The interested applicants are requested to apply with a cover letter, an up-to-date CV, his/her per day remuneration rate in NPR and copy of PAN or VAT registration card/certificate to email@example.com In addition to this please submit firm/company’s legal registration along with latest renewal documents, VAT registration, Tax Clearance Certificate of FY 2077/78 if EOI is submitted through a firm/company. Deadline for application is 28 February 2022.