Expression of Interest (EOI)
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) with the vision of happy and healthy children is currently working in 15 districts of Nepal, irrespective of geographical location. Dedicated to children’s education, health and rights, ASN works in various development themes; Health and Nutrition, Education, Child protection, Natural Resources Management, Livelihood, and Humanitarian response.
Aasaman Nepal (ASN) announces Express of Interest (EIO) for pre-qualification and rostering the possible suppliers and vendors of Goods, Services and Work (GWS) for the FY-2022.
1. Consultant/Facilitator on following expertise:
- AccountabilityTools (Public Hearing, Public Audit, Social Audit and Grievance Handling).
- MSNP-(Multi Sectoral Nutrition Plan)
- DRR-(Disaster Risk Reduction)
- Women Empowerment
- Natural Resource Management
- Media and Advocacy
- Child Protection
2. Office Supplies:
- General supplies of computer, laptop, printers, other electronic items and repairs.
- Supply of furniture fixtures, its repair and maintenance.
- Network communication services.
- Electrical items like fan, bulb, wire, lamps, heater etc.
- General stationeries.
- General Service including plumbing services, carpenter services, electrical services, caterers’ services.
- Cargo handling and custom clearing.
- Multimedia services including video documentary, video story, print article, photo story, radio story, radio interview.
3. Printing services (Brochures, template, books, pamphlets, IEC materials Flex print, banner, hoarding boards, self-adhesive, posters, flip charts, sticker, books including caps, T-Shirt, wristband, clear bags, string bags etc.)
4. Hotel services
5. Medical and equipment supply
6. Hardware items
7. Agri-items (seeds, fertilizer, equipment, etc.)
8. Travel agencies (Air and ground transportation)
9. Livestock(Goat, buffalo, chicken, fish etc.)
10. Grocery items
11. Office Utilities
12. Staffs gear(bags, t-shirt, jacket, water bottle, cap etc.)
13. Communication and publication
Objective and Scope:
ASN invites potential suppliers, consultant and facilitator to express their interest to supply above-mentioned goods, services and work for F.Y.2022 via submitting the Suppliers Registration form including with Code of Conduct. Please go through the links below for Suppliers registration and Code of Conduct:
The suppliers and vendor must meet the following eligibility criteria and the submission shall include the following documentation:
- Company/Firm registration certificate
- PAN/VAT Registration Certificate.
- Latest tax clearance certificate.
- Company profile.
- Estimate price list for services and products (for one year) where applicable, if possible.
Companies will be reviewed in accordance with the procedure set out in the ASN procurement guidelines.
This invitation for pre-qualification and rostering does not entail any commitment on the part of ASN, either financial or otherwise. ASN reserves the right to accept or reject of all response without incurring an obligation.
Interested potential suppliers and service providers should send their response including above documentation before 2nd January, 2022 by 5:00 P.M. to the following address:
Aasaman Nepal, Mahalaxmisthan, Lalitpur, 01-5171649
Email: email@example.comSave to favoriteRefer to a friendSave to favorite