Expression of Interest (EOI)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
EOI NUMBER: 07/2021
Capacity Building on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
Expression of Interest (EOI) for Capacity Building on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL).
CBM Global is an international development organisation committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world irrespective of race, gender, or religious belief. CBM Global’s Federation Strategy 2018- 2023 commits to placing Disability Inclusive Development at the heart of CBM Global’s work, the central drive of which is to address transformative change in structures, systems, and attitudes to bring about an improved quality of life for persons with disabilities living in poverty, their families and their communities. CBM has been working in Nepal since 1982. Our work in Nepal spans across 36 districts and based on a programmatic approach to ensure inclusive development of persons with disabilities. Based on its core values and over 100 years of professional expertise, CBM addresses poverty both as a cause and consequence of disability, and works in partnership with local and national civil society organizations to create an inclusive society for all.
The Expression of Interest is to build the evidence which allows us to document and communicate the quality and impact of our work, it’s essential that programme team have a clear and common understanding of the MEAL tools and approaches as well as the skills to put effectively and systematically into practice. Hence, CBM is planning to organize the MEAL training to its Program Implementation Team. This training will help to improve the quality and evidence of the ongoing as well as the future intervention to support and to build the appropriate MEAL system and generate evidence-based result and document learning from our intervention.
Interested organizations havingthe expertise as described in the Terms of Reference (ToR) are requested to submit their EOI with the following documents;
Documents to be submitted:
- The consultant shall submit a concept note along with work plan;
- The consultant shall develop training content with detail session plan on MEAL
- The consultant shall deliver the training to CBM program implementation team at Kathmandu with physical presence;
- The consultant shall ensure the accessibility and inclusion while developing and delivering the training.
- The consultant shall demonstrate his/her behavior in compliance with inclusive principles.
- Duly filled vendor registration form;
- Copies of updated Legal documents (PAN certificate, organization renewal and Tax clearance certificate).
- A detailed organizational profile
- Two references of their experiences in the similar field with likeminded organization.
Note: Please submit the latest documents wherever applicable.
The completed EOI including organizational documents mentioned above should be submitted to us at email@example.com November 17,2021.
CBM reserves the right to accept or reject any or all application without giving any reason whatsoever.Attempt for influence by any means during the selection process will lead for disqualification.