EOI for Vendor Enlistment in Roster 2022
Call for Expression of Interest (EoI) for Vendor Enlistment in Roster 2022
Date of Publication: 17 February 2022
Individuell Manniskohjalp (IM) Swedish Development Partner (in short it is called IM) is a Swedish International Development NGO working in the field of economic empowerment, education, health and strengthening civil societies in 16 countries worldwide. It has its International headquarters (head office) in Lund, Sweden.
IM has been supporting Nepal’s development and humanitarian efforts since 1980 through Nepali partners. Since 2010, it has been working in Nepal as a legal registered INGO having its own country office in Kathmandu, Nepal with seven staff members. IM’s mission is to fight and expose poverty and exclusions in our working countries.
IM Swedish Development Partner is developing a roster of potential vendors/suppliers with experience of working in following services. IM invites “Expression of Interest” (EoI) along with relevant services detail.
- Travel Services (Domestic air ticketing and Land Transportation for Kathmandu valley, Kapilvatu, and Dang)
- Office Stationery including pen drive, headphone, speaker etc.
- Printing, publication and merchandise (ID card, business card, pen, notebook, flyer, brusher annual report, t-shirts, bags etc.)- Previous experience of working with European Union project would be preferred.
- IT equipment (Computers, Laptops, Mobiles (smart phone)
- General maintenance (office plumbing, general electricity maintenance, furniture repair and maintenance services)
- Insurance services (non-life; assets, vehicle, medical and accidental)
- Hotel services (meeting/workshop/seminar hall including food and technical support)
- Internet services (corporate and non – corporate services)
- Advertisement agencies (online and print media)
- Daily vegetables and monthly grocery service
- Domestic Courier Services
Interested companies having at least 2 years of experience with working Donor Agencies, INGOs and NGOs in providing services as listed above are invited to submit an application by filling a google form as below link;
And send an email clearly marked as (EXPRESSION OF INTEREST on ……. (write the name of the services as listed above)) by email@example.com with following supporting documents in no latter then 15th March 2022.
- Application letter
- Company profile no more than 3 pages
- Company registration
- VAT/PAN registration
- Tax clearance certificate FY 2077/78.
Note: application will not be accepted if the documents are not renewed till FY 2077-78. If there is any information or clarification needed, please contract Ms. Anju Shrestha on 9801097812.