EOI for Vendor/Consultant Prequalification
World Vision International Nepal (WVI Nepal) is an INGO dedicated to work with vulnerable children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. WVIN invites qualified firms/individuals who provide one or more categories of following Goods, Works and Services. Kindly respond to this advertisement in order to be listed as prequalified vendor in WVIN’s Suppliers’ Roster.
- Agriculture Farm Equipment, Supplies, and Livestock: Animal Feed, Livestock, Agricultural input, farming and post-harvest equipment and materials, pesticides and fertilizers, irrigation equipment and materials;
- Airfare Travel & Tickets: Airfare domestic, Airfare International, helicopter services;
- Banking services: Voucher cards, purchase cards, travel and expense cards;
- Catering Services: Catering service, school meal, hospitality &accommodations (For residential workshops, accommodation and one day seminars);
- Clothing and shoes: Clothes, footwear(shoes), protective clothing, uniforms;
- Communication and communication equipment: Mobile Phones, Satellite phone service, Internet Service, Communication maintenance service;
- Construction, construction material and repair: Building materials, construction project (contractor), Rehabilitation project, Construction toolkit/box, corrugated galvanized iron sheet(CGI), WASH construction projects;
- Consultancy Services: Editing service, Engineering service, workshop facilitators, legal consultation, management consultancy service, IT Developer, translation services, videographer, community trainers, veterinary service, technical specialty consultant, Consultancy services to conduct end line, mid-line, base-line surveys, research works;
- Designing, printing and publishing services: Printing Services, banners, newspaper advertisements, online advertisements, radio advertisements, and promotional materials print service;
- Education School Supplies & Equipment: Early childhood development materials, books, textbooks, toys, musical instrument, school bag/backpacks, school furniture;
- Ground Transportation: Car/Bus/Minivan rental services;
- Health drugs and medical equipment: Pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, medical equipment, veterinary pharmaceuticals and medicines;
- Household shelter and relief supplies: Hygiene Kits, Kitchen sets, blankets, tarpaulins, tents, rope, mosquito nets, Rub halls, emergency kits, winterization kits, dignity kits, civil defense and fire safety equipment, PPEs& COVID safety kits;
- Insurance Services: health/medical staff insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, property insurance, vehicle insurance, general liability;
- IT Hardware: Computers/Laptops, Printers & copiers, Servers, Computer accessories, projectors, cartridges & toners, portable power bank, portable Wi-Fi devices;
- Office equipment & Furniture: Cameras, Office appliances, office equipment, office furniture and fittings, air conditioners;
- Utilities, Security and Janitorial Services: Security services, maintenance service, facility maintenance, cleaning supplies, Utilities, janitorial services;
- Office Supplies & Stationaries: Office & school supplies, printing papers, drinking water supply(tankers/jar);
- Power Generation: Generators, solar equipment, generator batteries, solar panels, inverters;
- Software: Packaged software, software license fees, software maintenance fees;
- Transportation Services: Passenger vehicle rental services, courier services – domestic and international, truckload transportation, air freight, taxi services; customs broker services/agency fees;
- Vehicle Management: Vehicle repair/maintenance, vehicle tires and spare parts, vehicle tracking system, vehicle leasing;
- Water & Sanitation: Water tanks, drilling services, drilling equipment, purification tablets, water pumps, pipes and toolkits, water filtration systems, boreholes, water testing equipment, WASH rehabilitation, washing stations;
Eligible suppliers who provide required information may be invited to participate in further procurement for the relevant lots. Therefore, all interested suppliers are requested to respond this EOI with required information on or by 03:00 PM 30 November 2021.
Terms and conditions
Interested suppliers must send duly filled suppliers registration form along with application letter, copies of updated PAN/VAT certificate, firm registration, and tax clearance certificate of last 3 years, company profile and other relevant documents.
The submission must include the above EOI number as well as the category of interest from the abovementioned list.
WVIN reserves the right to accept or reject any applications in whole or in part and alter the provisions of this EOI as deemed necessary without assigning reasons whatsoever.
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International Nepal
KC Tower, Kusunti, Lalitpur
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 5548877