EOI for Purchase of 7 Lightning Protection System
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
For the purchase of 7 Lightning Protection System
Date of Notice Published: July 14, 2021
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. hereby invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from eligible and interested suppliers for the supply and installation of appropriate lightning protection system in 7 municipal buildings in Neelakantha Municipality, Dhading, Nepal. The supplier should propose system that conforms to the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards (IS/IEC 62305, IEC 62561, IEC 62561-2, IEC 62561-7 and IEC 61643).
Requirement for each building:
1. Lightning Arrester: Qty-1
Air Terminal System
Down Conductor System
2. Surge Protection Device: Qty-1
The suppliers, with more than three years of experience/establishment in their line of business, are requested to provide the detailed specification, brand name and model number used in the lightning protection system.
In the EOI suppliers are requested to answer the questions below:
- What kind of IEC compliance technology do you suggest?
- Can you propose some innovative approaches?
- Is your technology affordable and widely replicable?
- Is your technology marketable and can be installed by local enterprises/technicians?
The suppliers are also requested to provide tentative delivery time for Kathmandu. We seek at least 10 years’ warranties from the suppliers.
Procedures for the Submission of EOI:
The interested and eligible firm/company are requested to submit the EOI through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject with “EOI for 7 Lightning Protection Technology/ System” within 23 July 2021, 5 pm.
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed EOI demonstrating the technical capabilities and experience with similar installations and standards
- Specification, brand name and model number of each items used in the lightning protection system
- Copies of legal registration documents and evidence of latest Tax/VAT clearance
- Company profile and its product/services
- Letter of reference from at least three clients to whom your company has provided similar goods/services over the past 2 years
Interested suppliers and service providers seeking more information can contact SW Nepal at the following telephone no: 9851221503, Ms. Sanam Rana, or via mail email@example.com
The selected shortlist of suppliers will be provided a detailed proposal and will be requested for a full proposal.
Note: S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without further explanations.