EOI for Consultant Enlistment in Roster 2022
Expression of Interest (EoI) for Consultant Enlistment in Roster 2022
Date of Publication: 17 February, 2022
Individuell Manniskohjalp (IM) Swedish Development Partner (in short it is called IM is a Swedish International Development NGO working in the field of economic empowerment, education, health and strengthening civil societies in 16 countries worldwide. It has its International headquarters (head office) in Lund, Sweden.
It has been supporting Nepal’s development and humanitarian efforts since 1980 through Nepali partners. Since 2010, it has been working in Nepal as a legal registered INGO having its own country office in Kathmandu, Nepal. IM’s aim is improving the socio-economic conditions of vulnerable and marginalized communities. IM’s operations in Nepal is funded by Swedish Government (Sida), European Union (EU) and The Charitable Foundation (TCF) – Australia including IM’s own private funds.
IM invites the Expression of Interest (EoI) from Experts/Professionals’ to update its roster for consultancy assignments.
Area of Expertise:
- Human Rights/Good Governance/Social and Economic Inclusion / Livelihood & Poverty/ Education/ Agriculture/ GBV/ Law
- Monitoring and Evaluation of donor funded projects,
- Financial statutory audit, annual audit in KPMG instruction and partners’ Internal audits
- Writer/Copy Editor/Translator/Proof Editor, Documentary Production/Designer
- Expert in Communication and Visibility Material Produce
- Computer IT related
Area of Services for consultancies
- Writing, editing and designing of Annual Report 2021 for publication of IM Country Office
- Writing high quality and competitive concept notes and full proposals for EU and other international donors
- External and internal financial management reviewer/internal auditing of 8 NGO Partners of IM Nepal and county office statutory audit and annual audit in KPMG instruction.
- Assessment and prepare the green procurement guideline for IM Nepal Office
- Event Report writing for documentation of high level meetings with government and stakeholders and partners
- Conducting assessment, facilitating team building workshops and coaching sessions for IM country office staffs
- Training on Human Rights Based Approach (HRBA) and Good Governance in federal structure
- Training on evidenced based advocacy skills and writing advocacy strategy/plan for EU funded project
- Thematic capacity building training on gender equality, social inclusion, economic inclusion, civic space, environment for the staffs of projects/partners funded by Sida/IM and EU
- Producing high quality communication and visibility materials (publications, video documentary, and stories of change etc.) complying EU visibility guidelines for EU, TCF, Sida/IM funded projects
- Providing legal services and advice to IM Nepal Country Office related to dealing with SWC or Government of Nepal for the approval of INGO project agreement processes, human resources, labor law, social security, tax law etc.
- Translation services- written and verbal (English to Nepali, vice versa including speaking skills in Awadhi language)
- Orientation, drill and demonstration program on earthquake, fire, and first-aid to country office staffs.
- Support for computer IT related task and office networking.
Qualification and Experience
Education: At least Bachelor degree in a discipline relevant to the area of expertise. Preference will be given to Master degree holder applicants.
Professional experience: A minimum of five years of experience in a relevant position in the development sector. Applicant with prior experience of consultancy services and working with EU, and other international donor project will be preferred.
Interested applicants are invited to submit an application by filing the below google link
And send the following supporting documents by firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th March 2022. Shortlisted Qualified consultants will soon be called for the submission of detailed narrative and cost proposal of the respective areas of assignment as per the need following the competitive procurement processes among shortlisted three consultants. Qualified women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- Application letter in the enclosed form
- Updated CV/Company Profile no more than 3 pages highlighting relevant skills and expertise
- PAN/VAT Registration Certificate
- Updated tax clearance certificate (incase of VAT register entity)
If there is any information or clarification needed, please contract at IM Swedish Development Partner, Bakhundole, Lalitpur PH 01-5551419 and Mobile 9801097812 (Anju Shrestha).