EOI for Consultancy Services
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. Our work in Nepal spans across 36 districts and based on a programmatic approach to ensure rehabilitation and inclusive development of persons with disabilities.
CBM Nepal Country Office invites proposal from firms/individuals to provide consultancy services in the below mentioned categories:
|1||Inclusive Livelihood Advisor/Consultant|
|2||Community Based Inclusive Development Advisor/Consultant|
|3||Inclusive Education Advisor/Consultant|
|4||Community Mental Health Advisor/Consultant|
|5||Proposal Writing Consultant|
|6||Sign Language Interpretation Consultant|
|7||Online Captioning Consultant|
|8||English/Nepali/English Language Translator (verbal)|
|9||Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Consultant|
|10||Project Baseline, Mid-term, Final Evaluation Survey Consultants|
|11||Country Strategy Plan Evaluation Consultant|
|12||Gender and Social Inclusion Consultant|
|13||Child Mental Health Consultant|
|14||Inclusive Eye Care Consultant|
|15||Inclusive Ear Care Consultant|
|16||Inclusion Policy Expert Consultant|
|17||Disability Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction Consultant|
|18||Human Resource Capacity/Team Building Consultant|
- Interested individual/ firm must submit duly filled & signed consultantregistration form along with the copies of PAN/VAT certificate, firm registration, tax clearance certificate, company profile, experience certificates from other NGO/INGOs and Aid agencies.
- Consultant Registration form can be obtained here.
- Eligible individual or firm who provide complete information may be invited to participate in future procurement processes. Therefore, all interested consultants are requested to respond to this EOI by submitting with required documents not later than 20 October 2021, the selection will be on rolling basis.
- All submissions and inquiries shall be emailed to email@example.com.The subject line must be indicated as, REF: “EOI–”. The serial number and category should be clearly mentioned from the abovementioned list.
- CBM reserves the right to accept or reject any applications in whole or in part and alter the provisions of this EOI as deemed necessary without assigning reasons whatsoever.
CBM Nepal Country Office
Lalitpur Municipality, Ward number 2 (2/KA), Sanepa, Nepal