EOI for Audit Services
REQUEST FOR EXPRESION OF INTERNREST
FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES
Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh) is a leading Swiss international non-government organization actively working in child protection in more than 36 countries across the globe, including Nepal.
In Nepal Tdh is working in major four thematic areas – Child Protection, Mother and Child Health, and WASH &Advocacy issues in partnership with Government, local NGOs and other institutions. Tdh has its computerized accounting software (i.e. SAGA) and its principle auditor in Headquarter is Earnest & Young (E&Y) Auditing firm who will share the audit TOR with the local auditor before starting the Annual Audit ended on 31 December and Nepali fiscal year statutory audit ending on 15 July based on the local ToR in line with compliance of Government of Nepal.Tdh Nepal’s annual turnover is approximately CHF 700,000.
Tdh Nepal Country Office is in process of engaging the audit firmfor conducting annual audits for HQ and Government of Nepal, and project audit if required by the donor/s. Tdh requests Expression of Interest (EOI) from the qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants Firms who has already involved in auditing of Swiss Development Corporation and worked in collaboration with an international audit firm. We would like to request you to submit the EOI along with the following documents in a closed-envelope marking expression of interest for performing the audit exercise as per English Calendar and Nepalese fiscal year calendars. Please email the EOI in pdf format by Thursday, 15 July 2021: email@example.com
- Firm registration documents in ICAN
- VAT certificate and legal documents with renewal
- Profile of firm and CV of partners/experts with working experiences with INGOs
- Documents of affiliation with internationally recognized audit firm, if any
- Audit implementation process ad quality control mechanism
- Proof of working relation with international audit firm like E&Y and Swiss Funded INGOs or bilateral projects
- Proof of working recognition to audit with the Swiss development cooperation fund projects, EU fund projects and USAID/DoS fund projects
- Indicate reasonable annual audits service fees in NPR for both audits (English Calendar and NepaliStatuary of the fiscal year)
Please note that the ONLY selected firms will only be contacted and asked for and negotiated with upon receipt of successful EOI documents later on.
No telephone queries will be entertained. The selection procedures of Tdh reflects its commitment towards child protection. Tdh reserves the rights not to select any of the firm.
Deadline to submit EOI: Thursday, 15 July 2021