Consultancy Services To facilitate training on Emergency Preparedness and Response Modalities
Expression of Interest (EoI) for
To facilitate trainings on Emergency Preparedness and Response Modalities
First date of publication: 2079/03/14 (29th June 2022)
KIRDARC Nepal has been implementing the program named “Building Hope Along the Karnali River Basin (BHAKARI)” in 2 palikas of Jumla district in partnership with Mercy Corps Nepal, and with funding from the USAID’s Bureau for Humanitarian Affairs (BHA) with a goal to enhance food and nutrition security, reduce future humanitarian caseload, and improve the resilience of communities to recurrent shocks in Jumla district in the Karnali River Basin area.
BHAKARI program has planned to facilitate trainings on Emergency Preparedness and Response Modalities to enhance humanitarian capacities specific on cash and voucher assistance process, modalities and deployments targeting local government and district-based humanitarian partners as participants through delivery of 3-days long training and simulation exercise. Thus, KIRDARC Nepal invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from the qualified individuals/firms/companies to facilitate trainings on Emergency Preparedness and Response Modalities from the interested consultancy firms/service providers.
Scope of Work:
- Develop detailed session plan with training materials for each session
- Deliver one event of 3-days residential training in each of the program districts with a total of 6 events of training
- Conduct field-based simulation exercise with engagement of training participants and District Disaster Management Committees
- Undertake pre and posttests with the training participants
- Prepare training report addressing feedbacks from the program team
The detailed scope of work, overall objectives, and deliverables of the consultancy service has been disclosed in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR).
Procedures for the submission of bid:
Interested and eligible consultancy firms/service providers are requested to submit the softcopy /hardcopy bid documents on KIRDARC Nepal’s Procurement email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or KIRDARC Nepal Coordination Office, Sanepa, Lalitpur (Phone: 01-5421678/ 5449093) or KIRDARC Nepal Provincial Office, Surkhet (Phone: 083-525664) or KIRDARC Nepal Head Office, Jumla (Phone: 087-520201) or KIRDARC Nepal Cluster Office, Tribeni, Jumla (Phone: 9848038815) clearly marking the title “EoI for consultancy services to facilitate trainings on Emergency Preparedness and Response Modalities” till 6th July 2022, 17:00 Hrs. (Nepali Time).
- Brief Technical Proposal (not more than 5 pages with clear methodology and relevant experience)
- Financial proposal
- CVs of proposed team
- Company Profile
- List of 3 most recent relevant experience with details for reference check
- Firm Registration & Renewal certificate
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- Latest Tax clearance certificate
EoI received after the deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted consultancy firms/service providers will be called for further process. Canvassing at any stage of process shall lead to automatic disqualification. The organization reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify application with or without providing any reasons whatsoever. All EoI will be treated with the highest confidentiality.