Consultancy Services: Midterm Assessment of SIKAI Project
World Vision is a child-focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese Consultant Service Provides to fill out the following position:
1. Consultancy Service: Midterm Assessment of Strengthening Inclusive Education in Nepal Project
The purpose of the mid-term assessment is to assess and measure the status and progress of the major project components in relation to the project plan and priorities. This assessment will also consider the contextual change in reference to COVID-19. The specific objectives of the study are as follow.
- To assess the progress made towards achieving projects planned objectives, with focus on intersectionality of caste/ ethnicity, gender and disability;
- To assess the effectiveness of Child Rights Committees and C-Change Groups especially in supporting efforts to prevent, protect and respond to child protection issues including supporting the most vulnerable children, especially girls from excluded caste/ethnic groups and children with disabilities or learning difficulties;
- To assess the impact of COVID-19 on project components particularly, on children, parents and schools;
- To examine some of the key indicators to measure the changes since baseline study;
- To document the lesson learnt, challenges, barriers, good practices and way forward.
Interested bidders are requested to request the bidding document via email to email@example.com on or before 15 October 2021. The final day for submission of duly filled proposals is set to 22 October 2021
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Technical proposals and financial proposal separately’ on or before 22 October 2021 to the email, address mentioned below:
For bid submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Details: email@example.com
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Supply Chain Management Department
World Vision International Nepal