Call for Expression of Interest
Ipas Nepal is a non profit organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their reproductive health and rights. Ipas Nepal intends to identify and select potential NGOs to partner for strengthening safe abortion ecosystem, gender-based violence prevention and response, climate justice and gender and sexual and reproductive rights in Kailali district of Sudurpaschim Province. We seek EOI from the local NGOs registered in Kailalidistrict with an experience of working in Sudurpaschim province for this partnership.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Prior work experience to implement Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) projects including safe abortion, family planning, climate justice and gender-based violence preventionand response.
- The NGO must be registered under prevailing Acts as non-profit making, non- political, and social organization.
- The NGOmust be registered at the District Administration Office inKailali districtsand working with government especially with local government and health system.
- The NGO must have prior work experience of at least five years in collaboration and partnership with INGOs in Nepal.
- The NGO must have renewed the affiliation with the Social Welfare Council, and DAO and met other legal requirements of NGOs in Nepal.
- The NGO must have a registered PAN number obtained from the concerned office, and their financial activities audited regularly.
- NGOs with working experience in multiple districts of Sudurpaschim province.
The EOI should contain followings:
- A copy of the NGO registration certificate issued from the respective District Administration Office.
- Affiliation certificate from Social Welfare Council (SWC).
- PAN number.
- Latest tax clearance certificate.
- A copy of the organization by-laws.
- Copies of the annual reports, including audit reports of the organization for the past two years.
- Organizational profile with details on past work and areas of interest, organization structure, human resources and governing board and infrastructure facilities.
- A covering letter with details on all the documents enclosed as mentioned above.
All documents to be submitted in pdf file to email id: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is 21 September 2021.
Canvassing at any stage will lead to automatic dismissal and Ipas Nepal reserves all rights to make the final selection.