Call for Expression of interest EOI
Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC) calls for an expression of Interest EOI for the external evaluation (EOI) of its ongoing program from qualified independent evaluators, teams or consulting firms to conduct an independent evaluation of “Youth Exchange Program” in Nepal and India with the financial cooperation with Norec. Interested parties/individual experts are requested to send their application along with CVs and availability as per the detailed TOR mentioned below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission of the application is 15th April 2022
Youth Exchange Program has been implemented since 2015 by INSEC as the lead partner and Peoples Vigilance Committee on Human Rights PVCHR as implementing partner from India. Collaboration between INSEC and PVCHR for a youth exchange program entitled” Sahakarya (Coordination)” is being implemented currently with the engagement of youth volunteers from the different community of India and Nepal. During the exchange period youth volunteers have learnt and shared their experiences and expertise on networking and advocacy on human rights issues between India and Nepal. The objective of the program aimed to support partners and youth volunteers from different communities of both the country through strengthening their capacity and updating and enhancement the skills, knowledge, expansion of the networking and evidence- based advocacy.
Project Specific Objectives:
- Strengthen the capacity of youth volunteer on Human rights situations in terms of understanding, promoting and protecting the rights
- Strengthening the regional collaboration/network between the partners
The Project Partners:
- Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC) – Nepal
- People’s Vigilance Committee on Human Rights (PVCHR) – India
Purposes/objectives and uses of evaluation:
The evaluation is aimed to be conducted based on the project descriptions, agreements with Norec, work plan and budget (based on the Strategic and Operational Plan STOP) with the following purposes.
- To assess the key result based on the indicators of outcome.
- To identify the effectiveness of collaboration between INSEC and PVCHR to capacitate youth leadership
- To analyze the modalities and to recommend the implementation of the project in the changed context, COVID-19 Pandemic Situation with possible disaster risk situation.
- To provide the inputs and recommendation for a new agreement.
Please click here to download the TOR or by following the link below;