Call for Enlistment in the Consultants Roster
Viamo Nepal Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of Viamo Inc. a global social enterprise improving lives via mobile, with operations in 36 countries. Viamo is dedicated to connecting individuals and organizations to make better decisions. We envision a world where all people have access to the information they need to make decisions for healthy, prosperous lives, and have meaningful relationships with governments, civil society, and business. Viamo anticipates continued, rapid growth going forward. Viamo Nepal Pvt. Ltd. started its operations in Nepal in 2017.
The overall objective of this call for enlistment is to place qualified individual consultants on Viamo’s Consultant Roster for the next 3 years in order to expedite hiring processes for any forthcoming assignments.
We invite the enlistment of mid and senior-level consultants with five years of relevant experience in development and humanitarian in the following areas of expertise:
- Governance and Local Level Planning
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL)
- Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (GESI)
- Climate Change
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Script writing/ content writing for radio programs and communication campaigns
- English to Nepali translation for thematic content regarding DRR, GESI, Emergency Response, Agriculture, Health, Nutrition, Early Childhood Development and Education
Consultants with prior experience in developing Social Behavior Change Communication campaigns, Digital Strategies, storytelling through data and demonstrated knowledge of Human-Centered Design (HCD) will be preferred.
EOIs should be forwarded by email to email@example.com by the 6th of April 2022, emails should include the relevant Technical Areas, as listed above, in the subject line and a sample of previous work
EOIs received after the stated deadline will not be considered. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Viamo Nepal reserves the right to decide upon and select the appropriate individuals for further discussions and negotiation.