Call for Consultancy Service
Call for Consultancy
Political Economy Analysis of Federalism Implementation at the Subnational Level in the Context of COVID-19
USAID’s Sajhedari- Support to Federalism aims at providing technical assistance to the Government of Nepal (GoN) in transitioning to a federation of provinces with more effective, accountable, responsive, and inclusive local governance. Sajhedaricalls for applications from qualified and experienced Nepali professionals with the following qualifications to conduct Political Economy Analysis of Federalism Implementation at the Subnational Level in the Context of COVID-19:
- At least a master’s degree in law, politics, economics, development or public policy, or a similar subject.
- At least ten years of experience working in institutional governance and the public policy sector.
- Knowledge and experience conducting political economy analyses (PEA) is a must.
- Sound understanding of the evolution of the governance structure in federal set up of Nepal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative research and analyses.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ethical standards related to researching human subjects and conducting fieldwork.
- A good understanding of Gender Equality & Social Inclusion issues and challenges.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply for the consulting opportunity. Please submit your application with a cover letter along with an updated CV and a writing sample at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Political Economy Analysis” by/before 05:00 PM local time on August 15, 2021. Please indicate your ability, availability, and daily rate to undertake the assignment as detailed in the Statement of Work (SOW). You can send an email request to: email@example.com requesting for a copy of SOW with “Political Economy Analysis” in the subject line.