Build up Nepal Engineering
Hi! I'm Björn, founder of Build up Nepal. We are looking for a driven Social Business Developer & Proposal Writer to join our team. Build up Nepal is a social business with 25 employees on a mission to fight poverty, build low-cost houses and reduce CO2 emissions in Nepal.
Build up Nepal is training driven entrepreneurs and communities to make bricks using local materials and to build earthquake resistant houses and schools in rural areas. We also work as implementation partner to NGOs and international funders such as Australian Aid, Engineers without Borders, Dan Church Aid, Practical Action, Oxfam and many more.
See a short video about our work: https://youtu.be/Gp3dHKLXaJM
• Develop, implement, and follow up on company strategy together with founder/CEO
• Make meetings and network with potential clients and donors in Nepal/internationally
• Relationship building with partners and project management to achieve project targets and reports as per the timeline
• Search for potential foundations, accelerators, and opportunities to apply for projects, grants, and investment
• Write business plans and funding proposals
• Oversee every aspect of the grant lifecycle, including communicating with existing and potential funders, maintaining the grants calendar, and writing grant reports
Strong business background and experience from social business is a +
• Exceptional writing skills and ability to express a complex concepts in a clear, concise and inspiring way.
• Strong networking and communication skills in English
• Good analytical skills to analyse donor requirements
• A desire to make an impact and work to fight poverty and climate change
• Understanding of small business and social enterprises About Build up Nepal
Build Up Nepal is a social business working to fight poverty and introduce a green brick technology in Nepal to reduce CO2 emissions. We support local entrepreneurs to start small enterprises make eco-friendly bricks and build low-cost housing.
The position is based out of our office in Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal. Both Nepali, expats and international people are encourage to apply!
Apply by sending your CV/LinkedIn and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org