The role of the Broker Team Manager is to ensure the effective day to day implementation and operations of the Mortgage Broker Team including but not limited to broker performance, meeting operational objectives and KPIs and ensuring individual and team budgets are continually met. They need to create the fire in the team and create exceptional performers.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with broker team to ensure all leads are contacted within an hour whilst ensuring broker are always logged into phone queues during business hours.
- Utilise Broker activity report to manager leads contacted ensuring broker compliance.
- Utilise Compliance team activity report to manage phone leads not entered for data integrity.
- Work to ensure crucial broker process documents are updated accordingly e.g Broker Manual and HLE Niches.
- Handle customer complaints and source appropriate solutions delegating to Broker Team Manager Sydney as necessary.
- Coordinate BDM meetings and training.
- Approval authority with support in relation to duplicate valuations, pricing and escalations.
- Effectively manage team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly employee updates are complete in line with budgets, compliance, progress and sales processes.
- Coach and mentor broker to ensure compliance standards are met handling misconduct as appropriate.
- Work with new brokers to ensure training requirements are met and compliance records are audited as required.
- Participate and drive weekly meeting with key stakeholders to ensure the effective management of workload and budget.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with and current knowledge of legislation, market trends and analysis and key industry drivers.
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to complement your lifestyle.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.