Are you passionate about developing state of the art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Development team? We are looking for Quality Analysts who will be a responsible member of the Mobile Apps development team, the largest team at EB Pearls. This position is responsible for ensuring that the projects are delivered with required quality and as per client’s expectations. Quality Analyst reports directly to the Project Manager and is accountable for the Project Development.
1. Project Accountability:
- Understand the project requirements clearly
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels
- Write codes to develop a quality product on time
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the Project Manager
- Verify the product with SRS
2. Adapt to EB Work Culture:
- Attend project meetings conducted by Project Manager with full preparation by studying the project documents and information
- Follow company coding standards
3. Team Coordination:
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work
Required Qualification & Experience
- University Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional work experience
- Develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Should have knowledge of Automation tools
- Should be hands on with sql-database
- Experience in Performance testing, Load testing and tools like JMETER is a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cses
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing projects to meet client needs
- Collaborate with the Project Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Understanding of various software testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall SDLC
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good Logical, analytical Skill and fast learning
Perks and Benefits
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company’s group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards.
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi-yearly performance review to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis to complement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people.
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of the employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we determine the training needs for our people from the performance review that we conduct bi- yearly.
- Work on next-generation technology projects
- Work with leading-edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities: Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter along with your recently updated resume via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with “Application for Quality Analyst” in the subject line.
Send your application via our website: CLICK HERE