JobsTalent Pvt. Ltd
Founded in 2017, JobsTalent Pvt Ltd Nepal (JTN) is one of the largest and fastest growing people staffing and talent solutions company in Nepal. As a leader in staffing and talent management solutions across Nepal, JTN has the expertise to provide suitable qualified professionals, who can take your business to greater heights. With JTN as your partner, you can focus…
– Stay abreast of political, social, economic and cultural developments that have an impact on the protection
– Consistently apply International and National Law and applicable UN/UNHCR and IASC policy, standards
and codes of conduct.
– Assist in providing comments on existing and draft legislation related to PoC.
– Provide advice on protection issues to PoC; liaise with competent authorities to ensure the issuance of
personal and other relevant documentation.
– Assist in conducting eligibility and status determination for PoC.
– Contribute to measures to identify, prevent and reduce statelessness.
– Contribute to a country-level child protection plan as part of the protection strategy.
– Contribute to a country-level education plan as part of the protection strategy.
– Monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all protection/solutions activities.
– Manage individual protection cases including those on SGBV and child protection. Monitor, and intervene
in cases of refoulement, expulsion and other protection incidents.
– Assist in identifying durable solutions for the largest possible number of PoC through voluntary repatriation,
local integration and where appropriate, resettlement.
– Contribute to the design, implementation and evaluation of protection related AGD based programming with
implementing and operational partners.
– Facilitate effective information management through the provision of disaggregated data on PoC and their
– Participate in initiatives to capacitate authorities, relevant institutions and NGOs to strengthen national
protection related legislation and procedures.
– Assist the supervisor in prioritizing PoC for interview, counselling and propose protection support for
– Assist the supervisor with enforcing compliance of local implementing partners with global protection
policies and standards of professional integrity in the delivery of protection services.
– Assist the supervisor with enforcing compliance with, and integrity of, all protection standard operating
– Submit individual payments request for PoC for approval.
– Perform other related duties as required.
3. Minimum Qualifications
Candidates must be Nepali nationals.
Internal staff members should consult the UNHCR/AI/2020/1/Rev.1, Administrative Instruction on Recruitment
and Assignments of Locally
CL-Protection & Solutions Awareness
PR-Protection-related guidelines, standards and indicators
PR-Refugee Protection Principles and Framework
For G6 – 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with
Bachelor or equivalent or higher