Nyaya Health Nepal (NHN)
Nyaya Health Nepal (NHN) Nyaya Health Nepal, a Nepal-based NGO, improves healthcare for underserved communities in Nepal, in partnership with the Ministry of Health. Our integrated healthcare approach involves two teaching hospitals, a professionalized community health worker network, and strategic use of data and technology to connect patient records from hospital to home. Our more than 250 staff provide integrated…
Nyaya Health Nepal is looking for People Operations Manager to advance our management systems and organizational culture and to oversee People Operations functions for Nyaya Health Nepal. People Operations Manager will be joining a team of over 200+ full-time staff at our clinical and administrative hub in the Far-West, Bayalpata Hospital. Applications are being accepted on an immediate, rolling basis.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Ensure implementation of Human Resource Policy and Strategy of the organization.
2. Oversee all HR Operations and ensure continued improvement on them.
3. Ensure HR/Operations support for the hospital and for hubs to function efficiently.
1. Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
2. Proven experience of working in human resource management (at least 2 years in a managerial role),
3. Able to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage high volume workflow with multiple tasks
Please go through THIS LINK and apply for the position of People Operations Manager. Or use this URL: https://nyayahealthnepal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=219