Asian Development Bank
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines and is composed of 68 members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to…
1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC:
Identification of possible solutions for systematic wastewater conveyance to waste water treatment plants in Kathmandu thereby reduce pollution, improve urban environment and ensure rejuvenation of the Bagmati River.
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT:
4. LOCATION: ADB Nepal Resident Mission, Kathmandu, Nepal (or virtually, depending on prevailing travel restrictions)
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program in environmental science or engineering.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Upload the following documents in the Attachments section of your application:
1. Curriculum vitae (CV)
2. Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
(1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
(2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).