Tuki Association Sunkoshi (TASK) is a non-profit and non- governmental local organization working in Sindhupalchowk district for 28 years in the field of Education, Health & nutrition, Disaster response, Reconstruction, Shelter, Livelihood, Good Governance, Social protection and infrastructure development in collaboration with different partner organizations.
Currently, Tuki Association Sunkoshi is implementing SUAAHARA-II Project in all over the Sindhupalchowk district. This is Seven-year (2016– 2022) integrated nutrition program. Helen Keller International, CARE Nepal, FHI 360, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG), Digital Broadcast Initiative Equal Access (DBIEA), Environment and Public Health Organization (ENPHO), Vijaya Development Resource Center (VDRC) are the consortium member organizations in implementing USAID funded SUAAHARA II Program in 42 districts. SUAAHARA aims in Building Strong and Smart Families, uniquely integrating nutrition, WASH, agriculture, family planning, reproductive health, and child and maternal health activities at household and community level. At present, this project needs qualified and experienced Nepali Citizen for the following position.
Vacancy number : 01-2077/078
Position and required number : Field Coordinator – 1 Position
Duty Station: Project Office Chautara, Sindhupalchowk with 50% field visits
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and MAIN DUTIES :
- Support to SUAAHARA-II sub-office Technical Coordinator and Technical Officers for conducting district level orientation and develop Detailed Implementation Planning (DIP) in coordination with Health Offices, DCC, local level government and non-government stakeholders (UM/RM, Wards),EDPS and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate to conduct district level and Municipal level stakeholder planning, meeting, orientation, training and other relevant activities of SUAAHARA-II.
- Plan and implement project activities in the working district in close coordinate with SUAAHARA-II District sub-office to implement program effectively and smoothly.
- Coordinate and liaison with DCC /UM/RM to allocate fund for the SUAAHARA-II activities in the district.
- Coordinate Tuki Association Sunkoshi excuitive committee, SUAAHARA-II sub-office team, district line agencies, related offices and networks for planning and implementing SUAAHARA-II program activities.
- Mobilize and supervise the field staff and monitor the field program and provide constructive feedbacks and technical input to field team.
- Ensure close monitoring of activities and performing field visits in order to assess the implementation of SUAAHARA-II activities.
- Provide support and program input to Municipal Nutrition Facilitators (MNF),Community Nutrition Facilitators (CNF) and where need to Female Community Health Volunteer (FCHVs)/Village Model Farmer (VMF), Local resource person (LRP), GESI Champion along with Health Facilities.
- Support /Conduct/ Organize various district, palika and community level activities, trainings, workshops and other required activities.
- Quality Assessment of Municipal Nutrition Facilitators (MNF) and Community Nutrition Facilitators (CNF)
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/semiannual /annual plans and submit to SUAAHARA-II sub-office and central Office as necessary.
- Prepare & submit bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly/ semiannual/ annual reports of the programs on time to sub-office and central Office as necessary.
- Prepare & submit quarterly or semiannual/ annual plans and progress of the programs to concerned local level governments and participate in the meeting as per requirement.
- Prepare Case study/Success Stories & documentation.
- Provide support to the evaluation and monitoring team (baseline, midterm and final Survey).
- Attend and share program progress and challenges in district level stakeholders’ and municipal level review meeting in coordination with Executive Director, Municipal Nutrition Facilitators (MNF) and District SUAAHARA sub-office.
- Timely data collection, verification, entry in given standard system of SP-II (DHIS 2 and SUAAHARA-II roster)and report sharing as per requirement.
- Support to financial activity in daily basis and ensure proper budget utilization at field level.
- Support to field staffs in operation of Commcare and ODK apps.
- Perform other duties assigned by line manager.
Required Qualification & Experience
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Public Health, or any other related stream (Master’s degree preferred).
- Strong command of English and Nepali language both in written and verbal communication.
- More than 2 years’ work experience in similar or higher position’s role is preferred.
- Should have good knowledge on computer programs (MS Office Suite, SPSS, Data entry systems, Mobile Application, etc.)
- Candidate with work experience in I/NGOs and/or health & nutrition program will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, able to work in short deadlines with intense pressure.
- Candidate having valid two-wheeler driving license will also be an asset.
Should be proactive and be able to perform multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and should have good knowledge on computer programs. S/he should be self-motivated having positive attitudes towards the community development. S/he should have proven skills in staff management and social mobilization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit application along with recently updated CV, copies of testimonials, experiences, training, and citizenship certificate, and two referees to Tuki Association Sunkoshi, project office chautara, Sindhupalchowk. Candidate wishing to apply through email can submit their application to email@example.com not later than 27th June 2021, by 5:00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Note: Women, marginalized, differently able, those from disadvantaged backgrounds and local people with best-fit qualification and competencies are strongly encouraged to apply for the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls will be entertained and any other direct or indirect solicitation automatic lead to disqualification of the candidacy. The organization reserves right to reject any/all applications with/without assigning any reason.
Staff Selection Sub-Committee
Tuki Association Sunkoshi (TASK)
Sindhupalchowk, Bagmati Province, Nepal.