The registered offices of GIZ are in Bonn and Eschborn. In 2019, we generated a business volume of around EUR 3.1 billion. Our 22,199 employees, almost 70 per cent of whom are national staff, work in around 120 countries. As a recognised development service provider, we currently have 556 development workers in action in partner countries. Furthermore, in 2019, the…
Duty Station: Birendranagar
Expected joining date: 01 March 2022
1. Safe and responsible driving of office vehicles
2. Routine maintenance and care of office vehicles
3. Take careful note of all available information concerning street conditions, effective routes and locations
4. Run official errands and assisting with other office services
5. Stand by in the office, support other colleagues in case of need, and does other office work as assigned if there is no outside driving activity
6. Report any incident whilst off duty that may affect driving licence entitlement, as well as any newly known health problems that may affect ability to drive
7. Take care of matters in relation with electricity, e.g. cable, etc.
8. Assist in and/or carry out other activities and any tasks as assigned
Interested candidates are requested to send a complete application including CV with two referees to the LPED-GRAPE Project Office, Khumaltar or via email to <email@example.com> by 15 February 2022. Please write in the subject line while applying by position: for “Ref. Nr. 22003; Driver”.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
The salary and social benefits will correspond to the GIZ rule applicable to national staff. Especially women and candidates from minority groups are highly encouraged to apply.