We are looking for 4 Customer Happiness Engineers – 1 entry-level Customer Happiness Engineer, 1 Junior Customer Happiness Engineer, 1 Mid Level Customer Happiness Engineer, and 1 Customer Happiness Manager – to join our team.
If you are hired, you are required to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar)
What does Codewing Solutions do?
We are a product-based creative digital agency with 45 team members and we expect to grow up to 100 team members by 2021.
We create user-centric WordPress themes, plugins, and SaaS products with a strong focus on customer experience. Two of our popular products are Rara Themes and WP Travel Engine, both based on WordPress.
With more than 4 million downloads, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world. It has 85+ free and premium WordPress themes and users from more than 160 countries.
Similarly, WP Travel Engine is currently the world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin. It has over 250,000 downloads and users from more than 50 countries
Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week, and we chill on weekends!
Impact of your work
- Working in our customer support team means that you will be the face of our company. On each interaction, you will have the opportunity to provide a world-class experience for our customers. This is what our customers will remember of our company.
- You will embrace change and keep a positive attitude when faced with a challenge while you work on solving the issue either autonomously or collaboratively with other team members.
- Our customers are launching their online platforms and businesses to create an impact of their own. Your role is to help them reach their goal in a smooth and effective way. Every problem you solve helps our customers create success for their own audience.
A typical day will generally look like this
- Provide support via email by answering support questions asked by the customers. Make quick tutorial videos to send to customers. Work on a small development task for a customer.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building resources for support by sharing knowledge and helping other team members.
Required Qualification & Experience
How qualified you should be?
- Should have a background in Computer Science and related field
- Should be familiar with web-technology and terminology
- Should be eager to learn, grow and commit
- 3+ years of work experience as Manager
- 2 years of work experience for a Mid-level
- 1 year of work experience for a Junior level
- No experience required for an Entry level
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good command in English and should be able to write emails without grammatical mistakes
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
- Work with a team that has a proven record of building and scaling world-class products
- Proper training would be provided to Entry and Junior level employees and guidance to mid-level employee and manager
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited coffee and tea during
- Flexible working hours
- Salary review regularly
- Recreational activities
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Fund
- Festival Allowance
- 30 Paid Leaves
- Performance Bonus
- Health and Accidental Insurance
- Be a part of a fast-growing company
- Attractive salary range:
- Manager – 45,000-80,000
- Mid Level- 30,000-45,000
- Junior Level- 20,000-30,000
- Entry Level- 15,000-20,000
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure at least two of the profile matches you :
- I have traveled to at least 1 place in the last 1 year.
- I exercise regularly and take care of my health.
- I have read at least 1 book in the last 6 months.
- I take out time for myself
How to Apply
Ready to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to email@example.com (NOT . COM). The email should include the following:
It should also include answers to the following questions:
- Tell us about your best experience with a customer support representative.
- Tell us about your worst experience with a customer support representative.
- It is often said that the customer is always right or even the customer is King. Do you agree or disagree? Please explain with an example.
- How would you respond to a customer if the customer is talking rudely with you?
- What is a cool thing that you have learned on your own?
We’ll take it from there.